Sunday, March 27, 2011

Where do you keep your love?


Quite often while we're packing up orders for customers I'll start to feel "gift envy" creeping over me. Someone will order this platter with those plates and I can't help but try and picture their dinner party. Or someone will order this pillow with that candle and these bookends and I find myself wondering what their family room looks like or guessing what color their couch is.

Luckily, every once in a while a customer throws me a bone and sends us a picture of how they ended up using an item they purchased on our site. And I love it!!! First, it makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know when something leaves our shelves it's actually going to a "good home." But second, it's really inspiring! Everyone's style is unique and often times I find myself saying." Huh, I never would have thought of using _______ like that. But damn it looks good!" 

Well, this latest example really made me smile. A customer bought one of the Jonathan Adler "Love" jars and used it in a wedding. Perfect, right? Well, wait until you see the photos on Green Wedding Shoes, a completely wonderful and drool-worthy wedding blog. Scroll halfway down the post and you'll see it. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment